List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 13 2004 12:56pm
Subject:RE: Undefined index: status
View as plain text
Anton,

> Also, I notice that nothing is listed in the "status" drop
> down box in the close window even though I have statuses on
> the previous Update screen.

This means that you don't have any closed-context statuses in your current
project. Since the list of statuses for any given project is dynamic, you
need to specifically tell Eventum which of those statuses are supposed to be
considered closed-context.

These closed-context statuses are only shown when needed, like on the close
issue form, so you can choose which of those to set the issue to.

--Joao

Thread
Undefined index: statusAnton Webber13 Dec
  • RE: Undefined index: statusJoao Prado Maia13 Dec