List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 9 2004 2:33pm
Subject:RE: When is 1.4 getting released?
View as plain text
Ritesh,

> I am facing two bugs which are supposed to be fixed in 1.4?
>
> I really want to get eventum up and running for my project management.

Believe me, we want to get this over with and release 1.4 just as much ;)

Problem is that both Bryan and I are under very tight deadlines for a few
internal projects, and we simply don't have the time to spend on testing the new
release and etc.

--Joao

Thread
When is 1.4 getting released?Ritesh Nadhani9 Dec
  • RE: When is 1.4 getting released?Joao Prado Maia9 Dec