List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 9 2004 2:15pm
Subject:RE: help with install
View as plain text
Anton,

> I updated the config.inc.php on my home computer and it displayed the
> following error:
>
> Fatal error: Cannot re-assign $this in
> C:\Webroot\eventum\include\pear\Net\UserAgent\Detect.php on line 207

Oops, I got confused on thinking that you were using a nightly snapshot of
Eventum, and not 1.3.1.

Eventum 1.3.1 does not support PHP5, so it won't work at all without a lot of
changes. The upcoming 1.4 release fixes these problems.

--Joao

Thread
help with installAnton Webber8 Dec
  • RE: help with installJoao Prado Maia8 Dec
    • RE: help with installAnton Webber8 Dec
  • Re: help with installChris Ess8 Dec
  • Re: help with installAnton Webber9 Dec
    • RE: help with installJoao Prado Maia9 Dec
  • Re: help with installAnton Webber12 Dec