List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:May 21 2004 4:32pm
Subject:RE: Unable to specify a file attachement description at issue creation time or thereafter
View as plain text
Todd,

>         when you create an issue you can associate a file with it.
> Unfortunately, you are not able to enter a description of the file being
> attached, as is possible when you attach a file after the creation of an
> issue.
>
> Perhaps it would be nice to be able to specify a description at the
> creation time, or edit a description of a file at a later stage.

Well, the description for the attachments is not available because you would
usually explain what the files are in the issue description itself.

i.e.: "I'm reproducing this bug XYZ in the software, and I'm attaching the
error logs to this report"

So I would think this feature is not really needed.

--Joao

Thread
Unable to specify a file attachement description at issue creationtime or thereafterTodd.Morgan21 May
  • RE: Unable to specify a file attachement description at issue creation time or thereafterJoao Prado Maia21 May