List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 8 2004 8:52pm
Subject:RE: Use Create Issue to associate bug with a release
View as plain text
Tamara,

>  I noticed a discussion about a release not showing up on the
> Create Issue page, where the problem report is first entered.
> I would also like to have a release show up on this page, as
> I want to associate a bug with the release it was found in.
> We have to support previous releases and it's nice for
> whoever is working on the problem to know what release the
> problem is associated with. I am working with Eventum 1.3.1.

That feature will be available on the next 1.4 release of Eventum. We are having
a hard time getting some free time to build this next release, which is why it
is taking longer than we originally predicted.

--Joao

Thread
Use Create Issue to associate bug with a releaseTamara Harpster8 Dec
  • RE: Use Create Issue to associate bug with a releaseJoao Prado Maia8 Dec
RE: Use Create Issue to associate bug with a releaseTamara Harpster8 Dec