List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 8 2004 2:25pm
Subject:RE: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submi ssio n
View as plain text
Dan,

> I am using a nightly build from a couple of days ago, and when I turn
> customer integration off, everything works fine.  But even
> your example,
> which was unaltered would not submit.

We will take a look on what's wrong there. By the way, I wouldn't recommend
running the nightly builds, as they are not very well tested.

--Joao

Thread
Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submissiondkatz7 Dec
  • Re: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submissionBryan Alsdorf7 Dec
RE: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submissio ndkatz8 Dec
  • RE: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submi ssio nJoao Prado Maia8 Dec
RE: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submissio ndkatz8 Dec
  • Re: Uninitialized string offset, Customer integration issue submissio nBryan Alsdorf8 Dec