List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 8 2004 2:24pm
Subject:RE: help with install
View as plain text
Anton,

> I am really excited about using your issue tracking system.
> Would this be the best place to get help with an installation
> problem I am having??

Yes, this mailing list or even the #eventum channel on irc.freenode.net. Either
way it's fine with us.

> I have copied the eventum files to my webroot directory and I
> was able to run the setup page. The setup seemed to run ok
> and I checked the database to make sure all of the tables
> were installed correctly. Everything appears good but when I
> attempt to run the /eventum/index.php I get a blank page. I
> have attempted to directly access sevral of the pages and
> they all get the same thing. Here is some basic information
> about my server:
>
> Win 2K, Apache2, MySQL 4.1.7-nt, PHP5.0.2.

Hmm, can you change /path-to-eventum/config.inc.php on the following lines:

ini_set("display_errors", 0);
error_reporting(0);

To this:

ini_set("display_errors", 1);
error_reporting(E_ALL);

See if an error comes up. If it does, send those to the mailing list and I'll
take a look.

Also, can you make sure that all of these files have the proper permissions?

--Joao

Thread
help with installAnton Webber8 Dec
  • RE: help with installJoao Prado Maia8 Dec
    • RE: help with installAnton Webber8 Dec
  • Re: help with installChris Ess8 Dec
  • Re: help with installAnton Webber9 Dec
    • RE: help with installJoao Prado Maia9 Dec
  • Re: help with installAnton Webber12 Dec