List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Petter Sandholdt Date:February 6 2014 8:26am
Subject:Re: Search in all projects
View as plain text
We have the notion of virtual projects implemented where several true
projects are grouped in virtual projects. So that each team can see the
issues of all products they own.
Then search etc is implemented to work in a virtual project.

We also have a virtual project called "All projects" where we can soeach
over all projects you have access to.

PETTER SANDHOLDT | SOFTHOUSE CONSULTING | STORMGATAN 14 | 211 20 MALMÖ |
 SWEDEN
MOBILE: +46 (0)73 402 16 23 | petter.sandholdt@stripped |
WWW.SOFTHOUSE.SE <http://www.softhouse.se/>