List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eric Loyd - SmartVox Date:February 5 2014 2:12pm
Subject:Re: Search in all projects
View as plain text
No, you cannot search across projects.

I have found, in general, that Eventum's search is very poor.  Keywords
seem to be interpreted as some form of regular expression, so we almost
always have to put them in quotes to be found properly.  Being able to
search across multiple projects would be wonderful.

--
Eric Loyd
*877.33.VOICE x3100*

Thread
Search in all projectsIsidro Garcia Caballero5 Feb 2014
  • Re: Search in all projectsEric Loyd - SmartVox5 Feb 2014
    • RE: Search in all projectsIsidro Garcia Caballero6 Feb 2014
      • Re: Search in all projectsPetter Sandholdt6 Feb 2014