List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Emelie Öhrn Date:December 12 2013 8:34am
Subject:Eventum Associate emails and download_emails.php script
View as plain text
Hi,

I am trying to set up download emails functionality in Eventum.  My problem
is that I do not fully understand how it should work.

In my case we have about 100 different projects. I want to run the
download_emails script every fifth minutes. I have understood that i can do
this from one account and then create dummy accounts for the rest of my 99
projects. Would this be the same as create accounts for all projects and
run download_emails.php for all of them?

If I run download emails from one account and found that the issues belongs
to a different project. Then eventum try to find an email account for that
project and if so it replaces the ema_id with the id of the project of the
issue. If an email account is not found for that project an email
association is still done but then I wont see the email association in the
issue. I only see the association from the associate email page. Is this
right?

I read on the wiki (Setting up email routing with 1 email for multiple
projects) :
 "Create dummy email accounts for your remaining projects. These are
necessary (currently) because of an old design that will likely change in a
future release."
Will this be done soon or is this still valid. Do you have any planes in
the nearest future to change this?

Best Regards Emelie

EMELIE ÖHRN | SOFTHOUSE CONSULTING | STORMGATAN 14 | 211 20 MALMÖ  | SWEDEN
MOBILE: +46 (0)70 669 39 32 | emelie.ohrn@stripped |
WWW.SOFTHOUSE.SE<http://www.softhouse.se/>

Thread
Eventum Associate emails and download_emails.php scriptEmelie Öhrn12 Dec