List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Chen Date:June 20 2013 7:27am
Subject:RE: Export Button disappeared on issue listing page
View as plain text
Sorry guys, please close this issue. I am too stupid to find the export button is done
with summary column and I hide summary column accidently
Thank you anyway

Cheers,James Chen

> From: jameschenchi@stripped
> To: eventum-users@stripped
> Subject: Export Button disappeared on issue listing page
> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 17:18:27 +1000
>
> Hi There,
> I met with a really strange thing. I successfully exported files from issue listing
> page by clicking export button. But I suddenly found the button was missing. I am getting
> confused now. Any clues or suggestion for this issue?
> Thank you.
>
> Cheers,James Chen

Thread
Export Button disappeared on issue listing pageJames Chen20 Jun
  • RE: Export Button disappeared on issue listing pageJames Chen20 Jun