List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 13 2013 1:00am
Subject:Eventum Outgoing Email Sender Address does not work properly
View as plain text
Hi There,
I have set a gmail account in general setup as outgoing sender address and another different account as a sender address for a specific project. But When I replied from eventum, the sender address was the account in general setup. Is there anyone can figure out this?
Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped.au Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
Thread
Eventum Outgoing Email Sender Address does not work properlychenchi13 May