List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 10 2013 12:03am
Subject:RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP
connection broken (server response)
View as plain text
Hi There,
After a bit researching, I found gmail suggest downloading cron jobs should be set no more often than 10 mins. And there is a limited imap connections on gmail. After I changed cron job settings and created a gmail account dedicated to receiving emails, eventum seems working fine at the moment. However it still needs to take some time to test the product to check if it works smoothly. Our organization has to handle hundreds of emails from customers per day at least. So any suggestions on eventum settings intended to improve performance are welcome.
Thank you.

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

> From: jameschenchi@hotmail.com
> To: eventum-users@stripped
> Subject: RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
> Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 23:50:52 +0000
>
> Hi there,
> For issue listing page viewing section, I fixed through recreate the backend workflow however not attaching it to the project.
> Still having problem with gmail imap. I have tried app like thunderbird and connections can't be any better, so my settings should be good. Still waiting for any ideas.
>
> Best Regards,
> James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped.au Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
>
> > From: jameschenchi@stripped
> > To: eventum-users@stripped
> > Subject: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
> > Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 23:35:09 +0000
> >
> > Hi Team,
> > I have a problem with eventum connecting to gmail imap server. I have two projects running. One is able to connect to gmail but cannot download mail from that account. I am not sure if another project can connect to gmail because issue listing page cannot be viewed. Warning message is:'Warning: require_once(/var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/workflow/class.notification.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/class.workflow.php on line 109', I did try to create a backend workflow named class.notification.php, but I already removed it and didn't attach it to the project. I have no idea whats going on. And the project cannot download email neither.
> > Any suggestions welcome.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

Thread
'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
  • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
    • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi10 May