List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 9 2013 11:50pm
Subject:RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP
connection broken (server response)
View as plain text
Hi there,
For issue listing page viewing section, I fixed through recreate the backend workflow however not attaching it to the project.
Still having problem with gmail imap. I have tried app like thunderbird and connections can't be any better, so my settings should be good. Still waiting for any ideas.

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@newaim.com.au Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

> From: jameschenchi@stripped
> To: eventum-users@strippedl.com
> Subject: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP connection broken (server response)
> Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 23:35:09 +0000
>
> Hi Team,
> I have a problem with eventum connecting to gmail imap server. I have two projects running. One is able to connect to gmail but cannot download mail from that account. I am not sure if another project can connect to gmail because issue listing page cannot be viewed. Warning message is:'Warning: require_once(/var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/workflow/class.notification.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/class.workflow.php on line 109', I did try to create a backend workflow named class.notification.php, but I already removed it and didn't attach it to the project. I have no idea whats going on. And the project cannot download email neither.
> Any suggestions welcome.
>
> Best Regards,
> James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

Thread
'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
  • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
    • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi10 May