List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 9 2013 11:35pm
Subject:'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAP
connection broken (server response)
View as plain text
Hi Team,
I have a problem with eventum connecting to gmail imap server. I have two projects running. One is able to connect to gmail but cannot download mail from that account. I am not sure if another project can connect to gmail because issue listing page cannot be viewed. Warning message is:'Warning: require_once(/var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/workflow/class.notification.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/eventum-2.3.3/lib/eventum/class.workflow.php on line 109', I did try to create a backend workflow named class.notification.php, but I already removed it and didn't attach it to the project. I have no idea whats going on. And the project cannot download email neither.
Any suggestions welcome.

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
Thread
'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
  • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi9 May
    • RE: 'Error while connecting to the email server - [CLOSED] IMAPconnection broken (server response)chenchi10 May