List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 9 2013 3:24am
Subject:Eventum Email Questions
View as plain text
Hi There,
I have setup eventum and done some testings. One thing I need help is: I have a project named support, for example, and it has 2 users. Also, I set an outgoing email address for the project. if an external requester sends an email to a project (an issues is created automatically), then one user reply to the requester. The requester will receive a email from the outgoing email address. Things run good so far.
After the requester reply to that email, the email won't go back to the user because the reply email address is the outgoing email address. Is there anything I can do to let the reply email from requester go to users account from which email is sent? Like forwarding the email? I do need only one email address for the outgoing sender email.
Thank you very much

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
Thread
Eventum Email Questionschenchi9 May