List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 7 2013 6:42am
Subject:How to reply to requesters?
View as plain text
Hi there,
I know this may be a silly question but I do need your help.
Now receiving and sending emails work perfectly except sending reply to requesters. I am trying to use eventum to receive ticket from customers. Auto creation of issues is fine. Customers and Project users can receive notifications. However, I have no idea how to let users reply to customers by simply replying through their email or eventum portal? I tried opening a ticket and click 'Reply Button'. After sending a reply, just nothing happened. What am I missing?
Thank you for your patience

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
Thread
How to reply to requesters?chenchi7 May