List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 6 2013 1:47am
Subject:FW: Download_Mail does not work
View as plain text

Hi Team,

After I deleted the two lock files, the download_mail_process seems working fine in a very
short time because it starts downloading emails to one project and creating issues. But
meanwhile it didn't download test emails to my testing project which is really weird. And
also, I can not view issue content now. When I click an issue, the webpage just turns into
white (nothing shows). This happened once in last week when I tried to create a backend
workflow to filter email addresses to be sent. And after I unattached that workflow,
everything became good. But I am not using that workflow this time, the tickets still can
not be viewed. Any suggestions?
Thank you very much for your patience.
Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped
Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon
St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au