List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 3 2013 7:16am
Subject:Download_Mail does not work
View as plain text

Hi There,
I have setup auto creation of issues and run cron jobs. Everything works fine until this afternoon. I didn't change anything and there is no log related to that. Is anyone having same issue? What am I missing?
BTW, IMAP connection on both our server and eventum settings are good.

Best Regards,
James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped.au Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

Thread
Download_Mail does not workchenchi3 May