List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:James Date:May 3 2013 12:53am
Subject:Re: How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issues
View as plain text

> Hi Team,
> I have installed eventum-2.3.3 and doing a testing to see if it fits our
organizations needs. Emails can be
> received and sent perfectly.
> I have two questions:
> 1. I already disabled notification settings both in 'Preferences' and
'General Setup'. It worked in a
> while. But after some time, notifications of 'xxx issue created' just
returned to be effective and sent to
> assignee and requester. What mistake have I made?
> 2. Eventum is supposed to manage project sender email address individually
(am I wrong at that?) Our
> organization needs to manage several projects and each project should has
one sender address to reply to
> others. I have input different sender address for various projects and one
sender address in General
> Setup->SMTP settings section (I think I have to input one there to send
outbound emails?) Now, whatever I
> reply from which sender email address (in different projects), the sender
address displays in
> requesters email will be the address which I used in General Setup. What
should I do to fix this?
> Thank you very much in advance.
>
> James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james
<at> newaim.com.au Office: Unit
> 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3
Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC
> 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au

chenchi <jameschenchi@...> writes:

Hi,

I think I found the reason why requestors will receive a notification email
from the email address I setup in General Setup. Is it because that email
address is the trigger to notify new created issues? Is it possible to
specify different email sender addresses to various projects when notifying
requestors and project users? Otherwise, is it possible to only turn off
this feature and remain new issue assignment feature?

Thread
How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issueschenchi3 May
Re: How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issuesJames3 May