List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:chenchi Date:May 3 2013 12:24am
Subject:How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issues
View as plain text

Hi Team,
I have installed eventum-2.3.3 and doing a testing to see if it fits our organizations needs. Emails can be received and sent perfectly.
I have two questions:
1. I already disabled notification settings both in 'Preferences' and 'General Setup'. It worked in a while. But after some time, notifications of 'xxx issue created' just returned to be effective and sent to assignee and requester. What mistake have I made?
2. Eventum is supposed to manage project sender email address individually (am I wrong at that?) Our organization needs to manage several projects and each project should has one sender address to reply to others. I have input different sender address for various projects and one sender address in General Setup->SMTP settings section (I think I have to input one there to send outbound emails?) Now, whatever I reply from which sender email address (in different projects), the sender address displays in requesters email will be the address which I used in General Setup. What should I do to fix this?
Thank you very much in advance.

James ChenIT SupportT./Fax (61)-3-9376 0841 M. (61)-413 591 675 it+james@stripped Office: Unit 4/313 Arden St. Kensington VIC 3031 AustraliaWarehouse: Warehouse 5/3 Lennon St. West Melbourne VIC 3003 Australia www.newaim.com.au
Thread
How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issueschenchi3 May
Re: How to disable notifications due to auto creation of issuesJames3 May