List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrea Schremp Date:April 12 2013 4:31pm
Subject:Configuring LDAP in Eventum 2.3.3
View as plain text
We just upgraded to version 2.3.3 and I am trying to figure out where you enable/configure
LDAP.  Can someone direct me to the correct place or some documentation?

Thanks,

Andrea Schremp
Technology Director
Wright City R-II School District
90 Bell Rd
Wright City MO, 63390
Office:     636-745-7230
Cell:        636-237-3418
Email:
andrea.schremp@stripped<mailto:andrea.schremp@stripped>

[cid:image001.jpg@stripped]

"The principal goal of education is to create men and woman who are capable of doing new
things, not simply repeating what other generations have done" -Jean Piaget

"Our children have digital limbs. We cannot amputate them at the front door." -Brendan
Murphy<http://twitter.com/#!/dendari>

Configuring LDAP in Eventum 2.3.3Andrea Schremp12 Apr