List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Javier Domingo Date:December 20 2012 1:06am
Subject:Subscribing to this list and more
View as plain text

I want to say several things:

   1. The list no longer appears in thoght
   the tag is still there. I don't know if this list is no longer in use, but
   if it is, it is imposible to get subscribed without looking the web's
   source code.

   2. I am trying to identify users via LDAP, which I have seen in the
   release notes it is now supported, but I can't see the menu entry in the
   admin panel.

   3. The wiki is not updated about for example that ldap support

Thank you for your attention,

Javier Domingo

Subscribing to this list and moreJavier Domingo20 Dec