List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:July 11 2012 5:19pm
Subject:Re: Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3
View as plain text

On 07/11/2012 11:44 AM, Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia wrote:
> Hi all.
> I have installed version 2.3.3 RC3 for testing purpose.
> While installing, setup process hangs out for a long time.
> After error from IIS saying scripting took too long, I just redirect URL
> and shows de log in screen. I logged in without an issue.

This might be IIS restricting PHP from launching the script that applies
the latest DB changes.

> But when I tried to create new users into default project, it gives me
> this error:
> I assume the setup script is missing this field.
> Can I just add the field to the DB without affecting integrity and
> reference..??

The upgrade script contains these changes, run
upgrade/update-database.php to apply them.

We will have to figure out why IIS doesn't run the script.

Best Regards,
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program AB.

Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia11 Jul
  • Re: Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Bryan Alsdorf11 Jul