List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:July 11 2012 5:19pm
Subject:Re: Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3
View as plain text
Hi,

On 07/11/2012 11:44 AM, Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia wrote:
> Hi all.
>

> I have installed version 2.3.3 RC3 for testing purpose.
>
> While installing, setup process hangs out for a long time.
>
> After error from IIS saying scripting took too long, I just redirect URL
> and shows de log in screen. I logged in without an issue.

This might be IIS restricting PHP from launching the script that applies
the latest DB changes.

> But when I tried to create new users into default project, it gives me
> this error:
<snip>
> I assume the setup script is missing this field.
>
> Can I just add the field to the DB without affecting integrity and
> reference..??

The upgrade script contains these changes, run
upgrade/update-database.php to apply them.

We will have to figure out why IIS doesn't run the script.

Best Regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program AB. http://montyprogram.com

Thread
Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia11 Jul
  • Re: Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Bryan Alsdorf11 Jul