List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia Date:July 11 2012 4:44pm
Subject:Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3
View as plain text
Hi all.

I have installed version 2.3.3 RC3 for testing purpose.

While installing, setup process hangs out for a long time.

After error from IIS saying scripting took too long, I just redirect URL
and shows de log in screen. I logged in without an issue.

But when I tried to create new users into default project, it gives me
this error:

[Wed Jul 11 11:34:31 2012] An error was found on line '1170' of script
'C:\eventum233\lib\eventum\class.user.php'.

The error message passed to us was:

'DB Error: no such field'

A more detailed error message follows:

'INSERT INTO

                    eventum.user

                 (

                    usr_customer_id,

                    usr_customer_contact_id,

                    usr_created_date,

                    usr_password,

                    usr_full_name,

                    usr_email,

                    usr_grp_id,

                    usr_external_id

                 ) VALUES (

                    NULL,

                    NULL,

                    '2012-07-11 16:34:31',

                    'e49b2095116256cd1f1c1226c474ef6d',

                    'XXXXXX',

                    'xxxxx.xxxx@stripped',

                    '',

                    ''

                 ) [nativecode=1054 ** Unknown column 'usr_external_id'
in 'field list']'

A backtrace is available:

APP_PATH\lib\eventum\class.user.php:1110

  User::insert((array )Array)

APP_PATH\htdocs\manage\users.php:49

 User::insertFromPost()

I assume the setup script is missing this field.

Can I just add the field to the DB without affecting integrity and
reference..??

Regards.

"La informacion contenida en este correo electronico y en cualquier archivo adjunto es
confidencial, privilegiada y para uso exclusivo de su destinatario o destinatarios. Si
usted ha recibido este correo electronico y sus archivos adjuntos por error, no los
distribuya,imprima o copie. Le agradecemos destruirlos inmediatamente y notificar al
emisor principal de este mensaje. El presente correo electronico no constituye una oferta
vinculante para la empresa, aun si el precio(s), cantidad(es) u otros conceptos similares
son incluidos en el mensaje electronico o en sus archivos adjuntos."

"The information contained in this email and in any file transmitted with this e-mail is
confidential and provided for the exclusive use of the intended addressee, or addressees.
If you have received this email in error, do not disseminate, distribute, forward, print
or copy this email or any of its attachments. Please destroy/purge the email and all
attachments immediately and notify the sender by reply of email. Any misuse/abuse may
result in liability. Unauthorized interception of email communications is prohibited by
the laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. This e-mail (and any attachments)
does not constitute an offer, proposal, understanding or agreement that is in any way
binding upon to the company,even if price(s),quantity(ies) or other similar terms are
contained herein."

Thread
Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Jorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia11 Jul
  • Re: Problem Inserting New Users v2.3.3 RC3Bryan Alsdorf11 Jul