List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lee Cartwright Date:July 10 2012 3:16pm
Subject:Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OS
View as plain text
Hi Greg,

That worked. Thanks you both for the quick help.

The machine differences are:

Old
# php --version
PHP 5.2.11 with Suhosin-Patch 0.9.7 (cli) (built: Sep 24 2009 13:35:48)

New
$ php --version
PHP 5.3.2-1ubuntu4.17 with Suhosin-Patch (cli) (built: Jun 19 2012 01:35:33)

Do you mean the php.ini files in /etc/php5/apache2? Sorry if that's a
silly question, I'm very new to PHP.

Lee

On 10/07/12 15:43, Greg Larkin wrote:
> On 7/10/12 4:11 AM, Lee Cartwright wrote:
>> I've attached the weekly data file from my templates_c directory.
>>
>> I've checked the Eventum config files and they are pointing
>> APP_SMARTY_PATH at the Smarty directory included with Eventum. Just in
>> case I've checked the Smarty install on this machine and it is also
>> Smarty2
>>
>> lee@www:/var/www/dcs-eventum/templates_c$ dpkg -l | grep smarty
>> ii  smarty
>> 2.6.26-0.1ubuntu1                 Template engine for PHP
>>
>> Thanks
>> Lee

>>> copy of the template_c file would be useful then, maybe could figure
>>> out from there
>>>

> Hi Lee,
>
> Try changing the code in the template file from this:
>
> {$data.issues.other[issue].iss_id|str_pad:5:" ":"STR_PAD_LEFT"}
>

> to this:
>
> {$data.issues.other[issue].iss_id|str_pad:5:" ":$smarty.const.STR_PAD_LEFT}
>

> Then delete the cached template and give the page another try.
>
> What version of PHP was Eventum installed on prior to the migration?  To
> determine the underlying cause of the problem, it would also help to see
> the php.ini file from the old and new installations, but you may want to
> clean the files of any sensitive information before posting a link to them.
>
> Hope that helps,
> Greg

Thread
Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
    • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
        • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe13 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright11 Jul