List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Greg Larkin Date:July 10 2012 2:43pm
Subject:Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OS
View as plain text
On 7/10/12 4:11 AM, Lee Cartwright wrote:
> I've attached the weekly data file from my templates_c directory.
>
> I've checked the Eventum config files and they are pointing
> APP_SMARTY_PATH at the Smarty directory included with Eventum. Just in
> case I've checked the Smarty install on this machine and it is also
> Smarty2
>
> lee@www:/var/www/dcs-eventum/templates_c$ dpkg -l | grep smarty
> ii  smarty
> 2.6.26-0.1ubuntu1                 Template engine for PHP
>
> Thanks
> Lee
>
> On 09/07/12 18:05, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
>> On 07/09/2012 07:51 PM, Lee Cartwright wrote:
>>> Thanks for the quick response. I have tried clearing out
>>> templates_c, which didn't help.
>> copy of the template_c file would be useful then, maybe could figure
>> out from there

Hi Lee,

Try changing the code in the template file from this:

{$data.issues.other[issue].iss_id|str_pad:5:" ":"STR_PAD_LEFT"}

to this:

{$data.issues.other[issue].iss_id|str_pad:5:" ":$smarty.const.STR_PAD_LEFT}

Then delete the cached template and give the page another try.

What version of PHP was Eventum installed on prior to the migration?  To
determine the underlying cause of the problem, it would also help to see
the php.ini file from the old and new installations, but you may want to
clean the files of any sensitive information before posting a link to them.

Hope that helps,
Greg

--
*Greg Larkin*
Managing Member

*SourceHosting.net, LLC* <http://www.sourcehosting.net/>
PO Box 1013
Hollis, NH 03049
US
	*Work:* 603 821-1412
*Email:* glarkin@stripped <mailto:glarkin@stripped>
*IM:* sourcehosting (Skype)
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/greglarkin*

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/146767/> 	Want
a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/146767/>

Thread
Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
    • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
        • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe13 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright11 Jul