List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lee Cartwright Date:July 10 2012 8:11am
Subject:Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OS
View as plain text
I've attached the weekly data file from my templates_c directory.

I've checked the Eventum config files and they are pointing
APP_SMARTY_PATH at the Smarty directory included with Eventum. Just in
case I've checked the Smarty install on this machine and it is also Smarty2

lee@www:/var/www/dcs-eventum/templates_c$ dpkg -l | grep smarty
ii  smarty
2.6.26-0.1ubuntu1                 Template engine for PHP

Thanks
Lee

On 09/07/12 18:05, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> On 07/09/2012 07:51 PM, Lee Cartwright wrote:
>> Thanks for the quick response. I have tried clearing out templates_c,
>> which didn't help.
> copy of the template_c file would be useful then, maybe could figure
> out from there

Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
    • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
        • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe13 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright11 Jul