List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Elan Ruusamäe Date:July 9 2012 3:50pm
Subject:Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OS
View as plain text
On 09.07.2012 18:39, Lee Cartwright wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently inherited an Eventum installation that lived on an old Suse
> server (I'm not sure which version of Suse, but it was many years old
> and no longer supported). I moved the Eventum installation (zipped up
> the eventum directory and unpacked on new machine) and database onto
> an Ubuntu 10.04 server. Everything is working well except for a
> problem that occurs when viewing weekly reports. When I try to view a
> weekly report the report data is generated correctly and everything is
> presented properly except for the issue id. Instead of the issue id I
> see the following error message:
> Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in
> /var/www/dcs-eventum/templates_c/%%31^310^310A27C5%%weekly_data.tpl.html.php
> on line 40
> <https://www.idris-community.net/dcs-eventum/htdocs/view.php?id=40>

try clearing templates_c/ contents, smarty templates are not compatible
if you change smarty version

also, are you sure you're not mixing smart2 with smarty3, eventum
currently needs smarty2

--
glen

Thread
Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
    • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
        • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe13 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright11 Jul