List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lee Cartwright Date:July 9 2012 3:39pm
Subject:Weekly report issue after moving to new OS
View as plain text
Hi,

I recently inherited an Eventum installation that lived on an old Suse
server (I'm not sure which version of Suse, but it was many years old
and no longer supported). I moved the Eventum installation (zipped up
the eventum directory and unpacked on new machine) and database onto an
Ubuntu 10.04 server. Everything is working well except for a problem
that occurs when viewing weekly reports. When I try to view a weekly
report the report data is generated correctly and everything is
presented properly except for the issue id. Instead of the issue id I
see the following error message:
Warning: str_pad() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given in
/var/www/dcs-eventum/templates_c/%%31^310^310A27C5%%weekly_data.tpl.html.php
on line 40
<https://www.idris-community.net/dcs-eventum/htdocs/view.php?id=40>

It seems to be caused by this section of weekly_data.tmpl.html

{$application_title} {t}issues worked on{/t}:

{section name=issue loop=$data.issues.other}
style="text-decoration: none"
target="_blank">{$data.issues.other[issue].iss_id|str_pad:5:"
":"STR_PAD_LEFT"}</a>
{$data.issues.other[issue].iss_summary|htmlspecialchars} {if
$smarty.request.show_status == 1}
({$data.issues.other[issue].sta_title}) {if
$data.issues.other[issue].status_transition != "Unchanged"}
({$data.issues.other[issue].status_transition}){/if}{/if}{if
$smarty.request.show_priority == 1}
({$data.issues.other[issue].pri_title}){/if} {if
$smarty.request.show_per_issue ==
1}({$data.issues.other[issue].time_spent}){/if}

A bit of googling suggests that STR_PAD_LEFT should not be encapsulated
in quotes. I have removed the quotes and re-run the report but that
doesn't make any difference. Has anybody seen this problem before and
knows how to resolve it? I'm guessing the move to a newer version of PHP
has revealed this problem, but I'm not sure where to start investigating
further.

We're currently using eventum-2.3.1. There have been a number of
additions/modifications made so I am wary about upgrading right now.
PHP and mod-php versions are 5.3.2
Apache version is 2.2.14

Thanks,
Lee

Thread
Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe9 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
    • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright10 Jul
        • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
      • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSElan Ruusamäe13 Jul
Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSGreg Larkin10 Jul
  • Re: Weekly report issue after moving to new OSLee Cartwright11 Jul