List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:May 18 2012 1:41pm
Subject:Re: Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification list
View as plain text
Commenting on an older mail:

On Fri, 6 Jan 2012, Chris Fromm wrote:

> I have one that is hurting my head, and need help. I have inherited an
> Eventum setup. Current version is 2.2. We like it alot, except for one
> issue. Our system automatically adds all TO/CC Recipients to the
> notification list. This causes serious issues with autoresponding loops.
> We had one issue where an employee got a worm that sent to her whole
> address book, including eventum and other autoresponders. The resulting
> loop sent 320k emails. I need Eventum to only include the reporter in
> the notification list, not everyone else in the email.

We want the exact opposite :)

When a customer CC's his colleagues we want our reply to automatically go
to those as well. Hence we want everyone who gets CC'ed to be added to the
Notification List. The only thing missing to make this solution perfect is
to also remove those not being CC'ed anymore.

Harri.
Thread
Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification list Chris Fromm6 Jan
  • Re: Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification listHarri Porten18 May