List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Fromm Date:January 6 2012 5:12pm
Subject:Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification list
View as plain text
Hey folks,

I have one that is hurting my head, and need help. I have inherited an Eventum setup.
Current version is 2.2. We like it alot, except for one issue. Our system automatically
adds all TO/CC Recipients to the notification list. This causes serious issues with
autoresponding loops. We had one issue where an employee got a worm that sent to her
whole address book, including eventum and other autoresponders. The resulting loop sent
320k emails. I need Eventum to only include the reporter in the notification list, not
everyone else in the email.

Searching for a solution has me more confused. From what I can tell from documentation,
default function is to NOT include additional TO/CC Recipients and this functionality can
only be added through workflows.
http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Eventum:WorkflowExamples#Add_everyone_on_To.2FCC_list_of_email_to_notification_list.
However, we have no such workflow in place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Thread
Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification list Chris Fromm6 Jan
  • Re: Don't add additional TO/CC receipients from notification listHarri Porten18 May