List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Faisal Siddiqui Date:October 19 2011 3:58am
Subject:RE: Eventum 2.3.1 Released
View as plain text
Hi,

I downloaded 2.3.1 somewhere around feb this year and it had many bugs
(which were not in ver 2.2) I belived since than all those obvious bug would
have fixed (as I saw discussions on those bugs) but either fixes are not
released or not incorporated at all, I downloaded latest version (which is
still 2.3.1, I don't know why) and found all those bugs as is.

Is there any other place from where I can download latest release ?

Thanks
-Faisal Siddiqui
+92 333 228 3797