List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jorge Jarrin Date:September 27 2011 12:19pm
Subject:Re: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Reporting possibilities in Eventum
View as plain text
I would solve that need by building a new database view , then using an
spreadsheet to get the view data using ODBC.. that is easier than build
reports in the Eventum interface....

Regards,
Jorge

2011/9/27 <M.Waldhoff@stripped>

> What a pity! I thought an update would be the solution for us, but that's
> obviously not the case.
> Thank you anyway! ;-)
>

> Von:
> "Patrick Savelberg" <P.Savelberg@stripped>
> An:
> <M.Waldhoff@stripped>
> Datum:
> 27.09.2011 11:05
> RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Reporting possibilities in Eventum

> their assigned user<<
> >>
> >> That's exactly what we need! :-)
> Sorry, that information was incorrect. This report is indeed on a per
> project base…
> In this report I saw users that were not in my project, but these were
> moved issues from another project.

> >> ??? That means that I can see the issues but not the corresponding
> project the issue is enclosed in?
>
> Right, because it lists only issues from the current project obviously
>

> Von:
> "Patrick Savelberg" <P.Savelberg@stripped>
> An:
> <M.Waldhoff@stripped>
> Datum:
> 27.09.2011 10:04
> RE: Antwort: RE: Reporting possibilities in Eventum
>

> The issues per user report lists all issues over all projects and their
> assigned user, though it lacks the project the issue is enclosed in.
>
> Vriendelijke groet
>
> Patrick Savelberg
> Afdeling ICT
>
> Keulseweg 1b-c, 5953 HD Reuver
> T 077 476 8018
> F 077 475 8019
> p.savelberg@stripped
> www.schulinck.nl / www.kluwer.nl
>

> Deze e-mail (en eventuele bijlagen) kan vertrouwelijke informatie bevatten
> en is alleen bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Als u niet de bedoelde
> geadresseerde bent, informeer ons a.u.b. hierover per e-mail of telefoon
> en verwijder de originele e-mail zonder de inhoud en bijlagen te
> gebruiken, te verspreiden of te vermenigvuldigen aan anderen dan de
> bedoelde geadresseerde. Kluwer is niet aansprakelijk voor onjuiste of
> incomplete verzending van deze e-mail en bijlagen, noch voor
> ongeautoriseerd gebruik door haar medewerkers.
>
> Kluwer bv is statutair gevestigd te Deventer en ingeschreven in het
> handelsregister van de Kamer van Koophandel onder het nummer 380 132 26.

190grCO2/Km = Generación de CO2 por Km de recorrido de mi auto
¿No sería mejor si primero intentamos resolverlo todo por e-mail,
teléfono o
video conferencia?

Thread
Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Reporting possibilities in EventumM.Waldhoff27 Sep
  • Re: RE: Antwort: RE: Antwort: RE: Reporting possibilities in EventumJorge Jarrin27 Sep