List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:December 3 2004 7:53am
Subject:RE: smarty.server PHP_SELF
View as plain text
Brian,

> I have eventum installed on a private web server sitting behind an SSL
> terminator/Proxy and an LVS.  I use a reverse proxy to send the client
> requests through the lvs to the private server.  I installed
> it properly
> and all of the text links work fine, but the button links do not, as
> they do not use the correct path.  I did some research and found the
> problem to be the use of smarty.server.PHP_SELF.  I am no
> programmer so
> I do not know how to correct this but this is what it is doing.  It
> seems the use of this command kicks out the actual rel_url
> and therefore
> the button links do not work.
>
> Correct link to application:  https://domain.mil/monitor/eventum/...
>
> What smarty.server.PHP_SELF when using it as the "action":
> https://domain.mil/eventum/...
>
> As you can see, it kicks out the monitor for some reason.

Hmm, that doesn't seem like it is the real problem. Can you open
/path-to-eventum/config.inc.php and tell me what the value is for the
APP_RELATIVE_URL constant?

According to your example above, it should look like the following:

@define('APP_RELATIVE_URL', '/monitor/');

--Joao

Thread
smarty.server PHP_SELFBrian M.  SSgt SPAWARSYSCEN Charleston Hutchison3 Dec
RE: smarty.server PHP_SELFJoao Prado Maia3 Dec