List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Mariani Date:May 2 2011 4:47pm
Subject:Re: Eventum upgrade error
View as plain text
Good day again!

We get the following error:  *JpGraph Error:* Unknown color: *00FFAA  *when
Eventum tries to display the following page:
http://support.fss.com/stats_chart.php?plot=status.

We are using 2.1, but had problems with upgrade.  We posted the message
below back in November, but did not receive any replies.  Any chance someone
could advise us on our new issue and the upgrade issue from before?  I think
they might be related.

Thanks!

Michael Mariani

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Michael Mariani <mmariani@stripped> wrote:

> Good day!  We have been using Eventum for years and love it!  We were a
> little behind on the versions, so we decided to upgrade form 1.5.5 to most
> current.  Everything was working until 2.0.1 -> 2.1.  When we ran the php
> scripts, it appears they hung.  We turned on debug and re-ran and the error
> below is what we have.  Can anybody tell us what we can do to fix so we can
> keep upgrading to current?
>

> *Notice*: Constant APP_GETTEXT_MODE already defined in *
> /var/www/html/support/eventum-2.1/include/class.language.php* on line *201
> *
>
> *Parse error*: parse error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' in *
> /var/www/html/support/eventum-2.1/include/class.error_handler.php* on line
> *139*
>

> Thank you!
> Michael Mariani

> Floral Supply Syndicate
> 3800 Via Pescador
> Camarillo CA  93012
> (800)347-9994
> (805)389-1232 fax
> www.fss.com

Thread
Eventum upgrade errorMichael Mariani10 Nov
  • Re: Eventum upgrade errorMichael Mariani2 May
  • Re: Eventum upgrade errorElan Ruusam√§e10 Mar