List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Eámonn O'Leary Date:February 27 2011 10:51pm
Subject:Re: Issues Auto Closing?
View as plain text
Hi Bryan,

I was indeed a fool, and I meant to update this. Turns out that my 'status'
was set to be close conditions for all. I've now changed this, and it's no
longer auto closing. Sorry for wasting your time!

On 27 February 2011 22:50, Bryan Alsdorf <bryan@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> On 02/27/2011 10:22 AM, Eámonn O'Leary wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I seem to have encountered a strange issue. My incidents seem to be closed
>> as soon as I submit them (there's no close button, and I cannot change the
>> status). I'm not sure why this is, and even if I check the history it
>> simply
>> says it was opened - no mention of it being closed. Has anyone ever come
>> across this?
>>

> Under project settings, what is the initial status set too?
>
> Best Regards,
> --
> Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
> Monty Program AB. http://montyprogram.com

Thread
Issues Auto Closing?Eámonn O'Leary27 Feb
  • Re: Issues Auto Closing?Bryan Alsdorf27 Feb
    • Re: Issues Auto Closing?Eámonn O'Leary27 Feb