List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:February 24 2011 10:59pm
Subject:Re: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issue [new thread]
View as plain text
Hi,

On 02/24/2011 01:04 PM, Faisal Siddiqui wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was using eventum 2.2 for many years, recently I need to install it at a
> new location so I decided to pick the latest one and found following
> errors/problems as compare to version 2.2
>
> 1. In list issues screen if I choose to show All rows (in bottom, adjacent
> to "Hide closed issue" option) then in version 2.2 it use to remember my
> setting in one session but now it immediately and always reset to "show 5
> rows" on each refresh of the page

Have you cleared your cookies? I am unable to reproduce this.

> 2. I have multiple projects and created many custom fields for all projects,
> users started adding data in those fields in all projects, at some later
> stage it was decided to remove some of the custom fields from some of the
> projects but when I excluded those custom fields from some of the projects
> it deletes data of those fields from those projects which still have those
> custom fields associated with those projects.

I am unable to reproduce this, when I removed a field from a project it
just removed it from that one project, all additional projects kept
their data. On the warning message that popped up, what projects were
mentioned? Did someone perhaps remove all projects and then add projects
back?

> 3. I have created many statuses as per organization and projects need, one
> of the status named as "On Hold" I created and users started using it, but
> after a day or two this option don't show up in the combo of setting status
> so that user can set issue on "On Hold" status.

What does the status admin page show? Does that status have a "closed"
context?

Best Regards,
/bryan
Thread
2.3 to 2.3.1 issueBryan Guidroz23 Feb
  • Re: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issueBryan Alsdorf24 Feb
    • RE: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issueFaisal Siddiqui24 Feb
      • RE: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issueFaisal Siddiqui24 Feb
        • Re: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issue [new thread]Bryan Alsdorf25 Feb
          • RE: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issue [new thread]Faisal Siddiqui26 Feb
    • RE: 2.3 to 2.3.1 issueBryan Guidroz24 Feb