List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bogdan Sarandan Date:August 3 2010 8:08pm
Subject:Custom Fields
View as plain text
Hi there,

Will it be possible to create a custom field based on what I`m selecting from Category
lets say ? I will give you an example.

Category has these fields: A, B, C and the custom field should be something like if I
select A in category then custom field should have a,b,c, if I select B in category then
the custom field should have d,e,f and so on. I want it to be updated dynamically based
on what I`m selecting in Category. Is this possible ? Or I will have to do some serious
modifications to the source code in order to accomplish this ?

Thanks in advanced,
Bogdi
Thread
Custom FieldsBogdan Sarandan3 Aug
  • Re: Custom FieldsBryan Alsdorf3 Aug
    • Re: Custom FieldsBogdan Sarandan3 Aug
  • RE: Custom FieldsJorge Arturo Tijerina Garcia3 Aug
    • Re: Custom FieldsBogdan Sarandan3 Aug