List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:May 24 2010 7:37am
Subject:Re: Skip autoreply for noreply addresses
View as plain text
Hi,

On 05/24/2010 12:38 AM, Take wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We've been using eventum for a while and what we've seen so far has been
> really impressive.
>
> Now we however have a small problem and I couldn't find an solution.
> There's some services which send issues to us automatically from
> non-existent addresses. Now we'd need a way to prevent automatic reply
> to these addresses, since every reply bounces back and creates
> additional, and totally useless, issue.
>
> So, is there a way to toggle "don't send any email to this address"
> -feature for some addresses, or is there any other way to fix the
> problem at hand?

You can block Eventum from sending to certain addresses using the
workflow API.

You will need to modify this some.
http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Eventum:WorkflowExamples#No_external_email

Best Regards,
/bryan
Thread
Skip autoreply for noreply addressesTake24 May
  • Re: Skip autoreply for noreply addressesBryan Alsdorf24 May