List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Take Date:May 24 2010 5:38am
Subject:Skip autoreply for noreply addresses
View as plain text
Hello,

We've been using eventum for a while and what we've seen so far has been
really impressive.

Now we however have a small problem and I couldn't find an solution.
There's some services which send issues to us automatically from
non-existent addresses. Now we'd need a way to prevent automatic reply
to these addresses, since every reply bounces back and creates
additional, and totally useless, issue.

So, is there a way to toggle "don't send any email to this address"
-feature for some addresses, or is there any other way to fix the
problem at hand?

--
Take
Thread