List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ritesh Nadhani Date:November 17 2004 6:22am
Subject:Re: A general help on Eventum
View as plain text
Hello,

Here are the links for three screenshots of my copy of eventume.

http://www.webyog.com/forumimages/eventum_1.png
http://www.webyog.com/forumimages/eventum_2.png
http://www.webyog.com/forumimages/eventum_3.png

As you can see Kavas is assigned to be reporter but there is no link to
create an issue?

BTW, when is 1.4 expected to release as one of the bugs I am facing is
reported to be fixed in that version.

Regards,
Ritesh