List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Todd.Morgan Date:May 17 2004 2:23am
Subject:How do you move (reassign) an issue from one project to another?
View as plain text
Howdy Folks,
        I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could reassign an
issue from one project to another in eventum? I realise that there isn't
likely a eventum way of doing this ... but I was kinda hoping someone
could suggest which tables, rows need modifying also.

We have a couple of permutations of a product - with different project
names based upon the platform (as they have divergent code bases) and an
issue got assigned to the wrong project.

Looking at the Issue table I would guess the fields:
iss_prj_id (project id?)
iss_prc_id (project category id)

would need to be altered. Would there be any others requried?

I'm thinking that this would be a feature that should belong in the
Administration section - "reassign issue". It would allow the reassignment
of an issue from one project to another ... and would also allow the
selection of the appropriate project category, user etc - basically
whatever was necessary to bind it to the correct project.

thanks
        Todd

CAUTION - The information in this message may be of a privileged or confidential nature
intended only for the use of the addressee or someone authorised to receive the
addressee's e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this email in error please notify postmaster@stripped. Any views
expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily
reflect the views of eGlobal Securix.

Thread
How do you move (reassign) an issue from one project to another?Todd.Morgan17 May
  • RE: How do you move (reassign) an issue from one project to another?Joao Prado Maia17 May