List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jared Ingersoll Date:March 16 2010 1:13pm
Subject:Eventum notifications
View as plain text
Hi Everyone-

I was hoping someone could help me out. I have my eventum install set up to send email via
the cron facility as is recommended. When I initially set this server up, the new ticket
notification worked fine for each project. I was able to set the default assigned user as
a distribution list on my server, and our group was getting test emails. I set each
project up to be the most verbose for emailing when tickets are opened, edited etc. This
worked for a little while, but has mysteriously stopped for all project.

The software emails for some things, like new account passwords and reset password, but
everything else appears to have stopped. I'm wondering if I haven't unintentionally
disabled something...

Thanks,
Jared
Thread
Eventum reportsBogdan Sarandan8 Mar
  • Re: Eventum reportsDiogo Rodrigues8 Mar
    • Re: Eventum reportsBogdan Sarandan8 Mar
      • RE: Eventum reportsM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan9 Mar
        • Re: Eventum reportsBogdan Sarandan9 Mar
          • Re: Eventum reportsStuart Tennant9 Mar
            • Re: Eventum reportsBogdan Sarandan9 Mar
  • Eventum notificationsJared Ingersoll16 Mar
    • Re: Eventum notifications [Virus Checked]flemming_jul16 Mar
      • RE: Eventum notifications [Virus Checked]Jared Ingersoll16 Mar
        • Re: Eventum notifications [Virus Checked]rumpole616 Mar
          • RE: Eventum notifications [Virus Checked]Jared Ingersoll16 Mar
        • Re: Eventum notifications [Virus Checked]Mike Dodds16 Mar