List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:November 12 2004 4:00pm
Subject:RE: A general help on Eventum
View as plain text
Ritesh,

> I have couple of users as reporters but they cant create
> issues. Do I need
> to set something?

Why can't they create issues? What is the error message, if any, that they are
receiving?

> Same thing. I added two releases BETA 1, BETA 2.. but the are
> not coming up
> in the create issue page. If you want I can send you a
> database backup or
> screenshots.

Seems to work fine for me here. However, I believe this was a bug that Bryan
fixed a few days ago.

--Joao

Thread
A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani10 Nov
Re: A general help on Eventummarcin.slusarczyk10 Nov
  • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani10 Nov
    • RE: A general help on EventumJoao Prado Maia10 Nov
      • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani11 Nov
        • RE: A general help on EventumJoao Prado Maia12 Nov
          • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani15 Nov
Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani17 Nov
  • RE: A general help on EventumBryan Alsdorf17 Nov