List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gregory Larkin Date:February 10 2010 4:23pm
Subject:RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emails
View as plain text

Hi Dave,

My apologies to you (and other interested folks) for the extreme delay in
getting these patches prepped.  I just posted the patchset to:

http://www.sourcehosting.net/oss-patches/eventum-1.7.1-email-notification-he
ader.diff

These patches have been used successfully by a client of ours for quite a
while, but all of the standard disclaimers apply.  I noticed that there are
a number of debug logging statements in the files, so those may want to be
removed or conditionalized somehow.

If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

Thank you,
Greg

Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC
http://www.sourcehosting.net/
http://blog.sourcehosting.net/
+1 603 821 1412

Thread
Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsMattias.Eriksson22 Oct
  • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson22 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust22 Oct
    • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsBryan Alsdorf23 Oct
RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsAnders Klarström22 Oct
Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin28 Oct
  • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson28 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust29 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin10 Feb