List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tin Kyaw Oo Date:January 21 2010 6:50am
Subject:Re: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue
created" message)
View as plain text
Hi all,

is there any way that I can do for the following case?

i want to do a CaseNo field which is CustomField (Integer),
whenever an issue is created, I will assign the auto generated number for
that field as follow
retrieve last number in this project , and increase 1 to that last number
and assign to that customfield. BTW, I also want that customfield to be
readonly. so that people can not type their own number except system
generated number.

thanks.
regards,
TIN

Thread
Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen19 Jan
  • Re: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created"message)Bryan Alsdorf19 Jan
    • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)David Anderson19 Jan
      • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen20 Jan
        • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)David Anderson20 Jan
          • Re: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)Tin Kyaw Oo21 Jan
          • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen21 Jan
    • Email download problemTinkyawoo20 Jan
      • Re: Email download problemBryan Alsdorf20 Jan
RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen3 Feb