List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lauri Kuittinen Date:January 20 2010 8:20am
Subject:RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue
created" message)
View as plain text
Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I guessed it would be quite a complex change, considering how the
emails are handled now.

I would settle with the feature of adding a note on top of the message, but I think I
would need a little help with that, too :).

This is what I have so far: I assume I would have to edit include/class.notification.php ,
and the function notifyNewEmail. And I would probably be looking at the $fixed_body
variable.

But that's where me and my php skills face a wall, and where I would appreciate a little
help.

--
Lauri