List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tinkyawoo Date:January 20 2010 12:24am
Subject:Email download problem
View as plain text
Hi

I m having problem with download_mails.php . Whenever it download with
emails having huge body message or having huge attachment says like 4
MB it is saying allocated memory exhausted message. I hav tried php
memory limit wit 1GB but no luck.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks
Tin
Thread
Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen19 Jan
  • Re: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created"message)Bryan Alsdorf19 Jan
    • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)David Anderson19 Jan
      • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen20 Jan
        • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)David Anderson20 Jan
          • Re: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)Tin Kyaw Oo21 Jan
          • RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen21 Jan
    • Email download problemTinkyawoo20 Jan
      • Re: Email download problemBryan Alsdorf20 Jan
RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issuecreated" message)Lauri Kuittinen3 Feb