List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Anderson Date:January 19 2010 6:40pm
Subject:RE: Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue created" message)
View as plain text
Hi,

I agree with Bryan - it is not an easy change to make and to do properly
requires a substantial (fundamental) change in the way emails and in
particular recipients are handled.  I have managed to make the change in
my organisation however it is a bit of a hack and I have had to remove
recipient validation to make it work which is one reason why I haven't
contributed the code yet.  That and not enough time to strip out the
changes made.

Adding the recipient list into the body of the mail is a much easier
short term solution.

I am hoping to work through this issue as it is a common request and
fix/tidy up my code but it will be a couple of months before I would be
in a position to contribute the code.

Regards,
Dave